Sunday, August 24, 2014

Take Me Out to The Ball Game 7.24.13

It has been years since Logan and I went to a baseball game and I was determined to remedy that this summer.  We kept trying to coordinate with people so we could go with a big group, but it was just never working out.  We're all so busy these days, even in the summer.  So, I decided to heck with it...Logan and I would go by ourselves!  And I'm so glad that we did.  I mean, don't get me wrong, we would have loved to go with other people as well, but I'm just glad that the fact that we couldn't make that work didn't stop us from going.  It was a gorgeous summer afternoon, we were all decked out in our Mariner gear, and we had a blast!  Logan loved playing in the kid play area, pretending to catch a pop-up, eating great ballgame food, meeting the Moose, and of course, taking in the game!  We each got some new souvenirs and had a terrific afternoon at the ball park.  Unfortunately, the Mariners lost, but it was still so much fun!

I love this new attraction at the park...you get to pose as an outfielder looking like you just caught the ball...awesome!

I made Logan pose in front of the Dan Wilson display...he was my favorite player!

As you can see we went with the cheap, high up seats.  Totally the right choice for us...there was no one around us and we really only spent a couple innings in the seats.  We spent the majority of the game walking around, snacking, and checking our Safeco!

There's just something so cool about the vivid colors of a baseball game.

Selfie.

THE MOOSE!!!

Dave Niehaus was the voice of the Mariners for forever and this tribute to him was really neat.

Strike three!!!  :o)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day out! I can tell that Logan sure had a really great time. It must've been a long time since you visited, seeing as how you were oblivious to the new attractions at the park. Anyway, I'm glad you both had a blast. Thanks for sharing all about that fun-filled day! All the best! :)

    Jennine Stalder @ Uniforms Express

    ReplyDelete