Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Field Trip 5.16.13

Today I was lucky enough to be able to chaperone Logan's first grade field trip to the zoo.  And, I wasn't the only one.  There were so many parents there that I was only in charge of Logan.  How much do I love the community we live in that we get so many parents that want to and can take the time to go on field trips.  Love it.  So, since I was just in charge of my little guy, we were able to just hang out with whomever.  It was so nice to be able to hang out with a bunch of different people.  Oh, and I drove down with other parents, so we didn't even have to sit on a hot school bus for an hour!  Bonus!  It was a beautiful day and the animals were in rare form.  I simply couldn't have asked for a better field trip for Logan.














No comments:

Post a Comment