Saturday, August 30, 2014

Congratulations Brian & Danielle 10.12.13

This evening Logan and I attended the wedding of my cousin Brian to Danielle.  We had never met her before, but were so happy to be able to share in their special day.  I know it meant a lot to them and to Marion (my aunt) that so many of us drove over for the wedding.  Mick, Cheryl, Marvin, Cheryl, Dad, Mom, Kim, Shane, me, Logan, and Emily were all able to make it.  The wedding was a beautiful outdoor affair and was probably the shortest ceremony I have ever been to.  :o)  The reception was in the same location which was great.  There was great food, delicious beverages, dancing, laughter, and good times all around.  I'm so thrilled for the happy couple, they were so clearly in love and made such a great team!  Congratulations you two!  After the wedding, we went back to the hotel thinking we could get an evening swim in, but unfortunately a youth soccer team had booked rooms in the hotel that evening and the pool was just way too crowded to have much fun.  (At one point I counted 43 kids, and this was not a big pool.)  So we headed back up to our room after Logan and Shane tried to swim and I got a chance to visit with both of my Aunt Cheryl's.

The groom's son and stepfather.

The groom's father, mother, stepfather, and the bride's mother.

The bride and her father.

Two handsome devils.

Logan met two new buddies and they played football while the bride and groom were getting their pictures taken.

Beginning the toasts for the bride and groom.


Two thumbs up for a great wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment