Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy Halloween 10.31.13

Happy Halloween!!!  Since Logan was headed to Mike's this evening to do trick or treating with him, I decided to get my Halloween fill I needed to take the day off work and help out at Logan's Halloween party at school!  And I'm so thrilled that I did.  What fun to be able to participate in these fun school events.  The kids started by all working together on the big rug on a Halloween worksheet, then they were off to do all the different stations that were set up for them.  They got to decorate bags, make spider webs, decorate cupcakes, try to get paper leaves in a bowl with just a straw and their breath, and then they got to enjoy a delicious Halloween feast!  After they were done eating, they headed out to tour the school.  How neat to see all the costumes and even to see the adults participating!  Awesome!  I'm so glad I got to help out.  Happy Halloween everyone!

Quite the snack plate.

Decorating bags.

Cupcake station.

Leaf into the bowl station.

Spider web station.

Little Red Riding Hood (Lola), The Incredible Hulk (Logan), and a black cat (Macie).

No comments:

Post a Comment