Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Larson 9.15.13

Logan was invited to a birthday party today for his buddy Larson.  It was at a roller skating rink and it was SO fun!  I had never seen Logan on skates before and he did so great.  He only needed help a few times around before he got the hang of it.  Then soon enough, he was off scooting around.  Now, he definitely fell a few times, but I loved that he was somewhat fearless in his attempts.  Yeah!  He even tried the limbo and a race.  It was awesome!  Then it was time for pizza, cake, and presents.  Happy Birthday Larson!  You rock (and roll, get it, roll, cuz they're on skates!) 

Getting by with a little help.


Macie was a pro right out of the gate.
Yes, that is my son.  Yes, I am proud of him.

Oh Logan and Craig, you do bring me joy with your shenanigans!

And the race is about to begin.

Logan and the birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment