Monday, August 11, 2014

At the Lake 7.1.13

Logan and I were invited today to head out to the lake with a bunch of kids from Logan's class and their families.  What a fantastic summer day this was!  And let me tell you, Logan's swim lessons are totally paying off.  This was the first time I had ever seen him jump off a dock and just go for it!  It sure made this momma's heart fill with pride.  The kids all had such a blast swimming, floating, playing in the sand, and later, fishing in the little stream!  I just kept thinking to myself, now this is summer!  Thanks so much Lindy for the invite!  We'll come back anytime you like!  :o)

Logan and Archie coming up with a plan...hang on Archie.

Logan, Lucas, Archie, and Craig...the boys of summer.

Not too shabby!

Go Logan!

Torin, Logan, and Kira playing in the sand...love those tan little bodies.

There's nothing like a great lunch at the beach!

Fishing, er, netting, in the stream.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment