Monday, August 11, 2014

Homemade Pizza 7.8.13

One of the items on our summer "to-do" list was to make homemade pizzas.  Logan wasn't quite as excited as I was to attempt this rather everyday activity.  I mean, not that I can blame him.  He is going up against the pizza queen...here's where those 6 years of working at Pizza Hut pay off baby!  ;o)  Anyway, we grabbed all the necessary ingredients and went to work.  Logan chose plain cheese for his, shocking I know (have I mentioned that my son is an extremely picky eater?) and I went with pepperoni and pineapple, a combination that my good friend Greg turned me on to about a million years ago.  The pineapple I chose was a little on the big side, but other than that they looked great.  However, I have to say, our verdict was that we'd much rather go with Papa Murphy's!  ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment