Friday, August 29, 2014

First Day of 2nd Grade 8.28.13

Well, it's here!  Logan's first day of 2nd grade!  He's so ready to begin another school year...he was very excited this morning.  Luckily for us, I hadn't started back to work yet, so I was able to bring Logan to school and get him all settled.  Then Karen, Brett, and I went out for coffee...I am definitely in favor of this tradition to continue.  Then, before I knew it, it was 3:00 and Logan as getting out of school so I raced over to daycare to see him get off the bus.  I could have just picked him up, but he'll be riding the bus to daycare almost everyday, so I wanted him to do it the first day just to start to get into the routine.  He said it was a great day!  I believe it!!  Here we go!

2013-2014 School Year is underway!

Nice handwriting, yes?

This is the first year we've gone with tie shoes.  Logan doesn't have it down 100%, but he's getting close.

New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle backpack!

Let's go Cougars!

Me and my big 2nd grader.

FINALLY!  Logan and Craig are in the same class this year and we're so excited!

Getting to know his new table mate.

The daycare crew!  I love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment