Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy Birthday V 11.8.13

So while at Bill's birthday party, I got to visiting with one of his milkers.  Such a neat lady and we had a lovely visit.  As the party was winding down, she even invited Linda and the girls and Logan and I to her daughter's upcoming birthday party.  Well, for the past few years I have heard Karen just rave about these parties that this family throws, so I thought, of course, we'd love to come!  What a sweetheart to invite us.  So, this evening we headed to a local indoor play area for a birthday party for our new friend, V.  Logan had a blast playing with all the kids there (one of whom ended up being his friend from his class, Samantha), eating delicious food, and celebrating the birthday of one very special princess.  We always have so much fun meeting new people and making new friends.  Thanks again for the invite!!!

Brett convinced me to climb up in this big ole toy with him...what can I say, I'm a sucker for that cute little guy!

Karen and her boy in the maze.

The birthday girl in her Sophia the First finest.

Craig and Logan enjoying their cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment