Saturday, August 30, 2014

Aquarium Birthday 10.27.13

When I asked Logan what he'd like to do for his birthday this year, he said he'd like the entire 2nd grade to go to the aquarium with us.  Ummmm, er, since I'm not a millionaire, unfortunately, I had to deny that request, however, I did tell him that he could invite three friends and we could bring those friends to the aquarium.  Luckily he was cool with that.  He invited, Craig, Lucas, and Archie and I turned around and invited all the mom's to join us as well!  Unfortunately, Lindy had to work, but lucky us, Karen and Carolyn were able to join us and Brett as well!  Karen even offered to drive since she has a nice big SVU!  Thanks again Karen!!  So this morning we all piled in Karen's car and headed out for the hour drive it would take us to get there.  The boys had a great time being silly on the drive down and I was delighted to hear in the car before we even got to the aquarium, "This is the best birthday party ever!"  Score!!  I was have tempted to tell the boys that that was all there was, just a car ride.  Hee, hee!  The aquarium was awesome and the boys did a great job of staying together and behaving so well.  We saw some very cool animals, had a great lunch, and then all got some souvenirs on the way out.  Then we were off to our favorite cupcake place for birthday cupcakes and presents.  Logan had such a great time celebrating with his friends and what great friends he's so lucky to have!  Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate my almost 8 year old!









No comments:

Post a Comment