Monday, August 25, 2014

Leavenworth 8.17.13

Today the gang loaded up and we headed into Leavenworth.  I just can't get enough of this sweet little town.  I love the shops, the food, the location, the people, love it all.  Unfortunately, today was exceptionally hot and crowded so we didn't stay maybe as long as we would have liked, but we still enjoyed ourselves very much.  Then on the way back to the cabin we decided to pull over to check out the beautiful river and I'm so glad that we did.  I was feeling a bit hot, tired, and cranky, but once I got my feet into that ice cold river and the breeze was blowing, I felt SO much better!!!  I think everyone did!  We were going to cook at home that night, but since we were all feeling pretty spent we decided to hit a local diner that we love and just enjoy dinner there!  It was a great day of vacation!








No comments:

Post a Comment