Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wine Tasting 9.27.14

Delicious. Oh so delicious.  Today after Logan's soccer game, I had the pleasure of joining my dear friends in celebrating Monica's birthday.  Darrick and Anne had bought tickets to a private wine tasting, so we all went down south for tasting and very good food and then it was off to dinner and back to Sarah and Jim's for games and more fun!  It was a lovely evening (well, until I tripped on Sarah's cat and tore ligaments in my ankle) and I loved celebrating my dear Har-Monica!  Happy Birthday Mon!

Anne and Darrick

Julie and I
 

 Monica, our helpful wine guru, and Sarah

One of the Seahawks gifts I got for Mon.


I took this to see if my ankle was swollen the next day, as it sure hurt...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment