Wednesday, December 31, 2014

1st Track Meet 6.4.14

Run, Logan, run!  I have been meaning to get Logan to these local track meets for the past couple years, but I always seem to miss it.  This year though, I was actually on top of it and I'm so glad I was.  Logan absolutely loved it!  We invited Karen and the boys to join us for the first track meet of the season.  It's such a great event.  A local high school provides the facilities and it's open to all ages.  There are a bunch of events that people can participate in, both field and track, and it is one night a week for four weeks.  Once we got all signed up and checked in, we started right in.  The boys participated in a ton of events and had a ball.  Logan was awfully fast and Craig had a great arm!  Little Mr. Brett was so fun to watch navigate all these new things.  I have a feeling this will not be our last track meet!







No comments:

Post a Comment