Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Logan's 9th Birthday 10.29.14

Love him.  Man do I love you Logan.  Today you turned 9.  I'm pretty certain I blinked and the last 9 years flew by.  Everyone tells you that when you have kids, that it goes so fast.  But you can't even begin to comprehend just how fast until you're in it.  At 9 years old, Logan, you are in the 3rd grade.  You play soccer and baseball.  You love to wear your hair longer than I'd like you to.  You love Norman so much and have a soft spot for all animals everywhere.  You are still a pretty picky eater, although always willing to try new junk food! ;o)  You love LEGOs, dressing up, playing with your friends, and video games.  Thank goodness for me, you still love to cuddle and don't shy away when I hug you good-bye every morning.  You're my knucklehead and I love you more than you will ever be able to grasp!  Happy Birthday my sweet 9-year-old.






No comments:

Post a Comment