Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Swim Lessons 6.30.14

Little fish.  That's what Logan has turned into and I couldn't be happier.  I don't know if it was all the great pool time over Spring Break or that he was just ready, but Logan's abilities in the water have just flourished lately.  I knew because he was having more and more fun in the water, I wanted to make sure he learned skills as well so it was definitely time for another round of swim lessons.  This year instead of doing it at the Y which really didn't work out well for us, we went to an outdoor pool and actually got to be there the same time as Karen and the boys.  I was so impressed with Logan's teachers and the setting was perfect and Logan did really well.  It was so great to see him work on actual strokes and get so much more comfortable being underwater!  We'll definitely come back here again.




No comments:

Post a Comment