Sunday, November 1, 2015

My 40th Birthday 2.12.15

This morning our party of 3 was joined by Darrick, Anne, Tommy, and Brady!  After breakfast at the hotel, we all headed out to Disneyland!  I got my birthday button and boy did I love that.  All day random people would wish me a happy birthday.  It was lovely! :o)  We had such a great day and I was happy to ring in my 40th year surrounded by family, friends, and Disney!

 These gorgeous flowers were delivered to my hotel room today!  Thanks Mom and Dad! :o)
 We started our day with Mickey of course!
 They each tried individually and it didn't budge, so they thought maybe with some team work! ;o)
 These two were hilarious and had some very funny things to say about Logan's shark shirt.
 Logan was thrilled to be able to meet Peter Pan!  Thanks for capturing this shot Mike!
 Oh to be a 9-year-old boy at Disneyland!
 Have I mentioned lately how much I love this little knucklehead?
 Maybe Tommy shouldn't drive quite yet.
Birthday dinner at the Grand Californian.  A wonderful way to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment